June 29, 2019
Weekend Links: 06
LA is quickly heating up and I've been spending more time in front of the fan finding bits and pieces on the internet to share with you all. Stay cool and enjoy these links!
- Love the combination of white and neutral tones in this Parisian apartment designed by Festen Architecture.
- These fiber sculptures by Sheila Hicks bring a tactile quality to fine art that I love.
- This blog is great to scroll through on a lazy day - lots of inspiration from old “forgotten houses”.
- This interior by Clements Design is so perfect 👌
- Fell in love with Valentine Schlegel’s work recently.
- The rooms in the VB house in Spain look so calming and thoughtfully designed.
- These post-modernist inspired pieces by Al Que Quiere are super eye-catching.
- Love the shape of the windows of this shared office space in Belgium.
- Really enjoying the minimalist forms of these designs by Phillip Malouin.
- The deep, dark tones of this Tuscany home by Vincenzo de Cotiis is #mood.