Hi all! We're in the thick of the summer season here in LA and 'tis the season to hole up in an air conditioned room and try to stay cool. Here's a new list of Weekend Links to pass the time - enjoy!
- This artist residency in Florence looks like the perfect place to stay when exploring such a beautiful city.
- Love how this modular sofa by Noe Duchaufour-Lawrance is reminiscent of warm, soft stones.
- I pretty much like everything this contemporary furniture designer makes.
- I need to make time to visit this museum in Japan someday, even the structure itself looks amazing.
- Sam Maloof’s home also looks like it’s a must-see - all the handcrafted details looks like they would be breathtaking in person.
- I guess the summer heat is giving me the travel bug - judging from the photos, it seems like visiting the Ronchamp chapel by Le Corbusier would be a transformative experience.
- I want one of each of these minimalist vessels by Eric Roinestad.
- This cool table is made of a half ton of steel and plays with the viewers sense of perspective and balance - and looks good too!
- These interiors by Colin King is giving me major interior design inspo.
- Love all the images in Donald Judd’s book Furniture Retrospective.
zshxnQawOgcLd August 05, 2020
BZebWoAvSgrawckq August 05, 2020