Hi all! Here's to the first time I'm writing the weekend links post from another country - specifically, Japan! If you don't already know - although the shop is still open, we won't be able to ship out orders until we get back on 4/20/19. However, you can always send us a message if you'd like an item put on hold, or if you have any questions or inquiries!
With that said, here's this week's set of weekend links:
1. I'm dreaming of staying in this beautiful cabin someday in the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
2. An interesting look into the “sordid saga” of Eileen Gray’s E-1027 House.
3. Take a look at these steam-bent walnut wood furniture pieces by Bae Se Hwa.
4. The perfect place to have a coffee while visiting Amsterdam.
5. I can definitely get stuck forever in this wormhole of a website.
6. This site is a great intro to Mid Century designer, Camille Graeser’s work.
8. Love this parabolic light collection by Esrawe Studios.
9. I’ve really been looking forward to the stuff that this design student is coming up with.
10. A quick intro to Attolini Lack, a Mexican Mid-Century designer that I’d love to learn more of.