Hi all! It's now the last "Weekend Links" segment of March, and as I'm writing this, I'm left wondering how the days have suddenly flown by. It's definitely more of a bittersweet feeling though since Tim and I will be heading off to Japan in a couple of weeks to visit family! You can expect to see a lot more stories and photos on our Instagram that will be different from our usual stuff, so we hope you'll be there to follow along.
Now, on with this week's set of weekend links:
1. Love the warm tones here in Casa Luis Barragán.
2. These soft, biomorphic forms by Simone Bodmer-Turner give me all the feels.
3. The Seesaw Collection by Japanese design studio, Nendo is elegant and minimal - two things I can always appreciate.
4. I love taking a peek into people's homes (and face it - if you're here, you probably do too), Jean-Michel's eclectic mix in his home is fascinating.
5. I guess I've been in a quirky kick lately since I'm also loving the offbeat vibe of this NY apartment.
6. I wish we could've been able to visit this exhibition on Clement Meadmore held at the Ian Potter Museum of Art in Melbourne, Australia.
7. Found this article that gives interesting insight into Joan Miró's postwar artwork.
8. If you haven't heard of Sophie Taeuber-Arp, you should get to know her here.
9. This looks like such a cool exhibition to visit, definitely wish I could go!
10. Portugal is one of the countries on my "must-see" list, and now this hotel is on my "must-stay" list as well.