Hi all! I hope everyone's been doing well since the last weekend links. It's mid-March and the weather's already starting to warm up here in LA. The winter season always seems to fly by here in SoCal (surprise surprise).
I also want to remind everyone that we're currently hosting our first ever 'Cyber Sidewalk Sale' where select items are 50% off or more! Check it out here (there's no code or minimum purchase required), and feel free to let us know if you have any questions!
Without further ado, we hope you get comfy and enjoy these links:
1. I can never seem to keep our plants alive - thanks to inspo from Jaana's dried flower arrangements we may not need to.
2. In love with the exposed beams in this home by Sophie Dries Architect.
3. Been eyeing these minimalist rugs by Linie Design.
4. Wall lights like the ones mentioned here, can really take a space to the next level.
5. The beautiful simplicity of this Japanese kitchen really illustrates the idea of "less is more".
6. Getting serious #morningsunlight envy from this Stone House by Robin Boyd.
7. This LA showroom by the Apparatus looks too good to be true (in a good way) and is definitely a must-see.
8. Here's a bit of background behind the classic Chieftain Chair by Finn Juhl in celebration of its 70th anniversary that recently passed.
9. Love the delicate forms of these ceramics by Ursula Morley-Price.
10. These contemporary pieces by Kråkvik & D'Orazio seem like they'd fit right in with any style or space.