Hi all! It's the time of year when I (hopelessly) hope that the weather here will cool down and I can start enjoying the fall season again. I hope you enjoy these weekend links as much as I did collecting them. Stay cool (or warm depending on where you are) out there!
- I’m really enjoying Jacques Jarrige’s playful, sculptural designs like this stool or this table.
- The organic lines found all throughout the aptly named ‘Organic House’ by Javier Senosiain are stunning.
- I would love to collect a piece from Atelier Marolles one day.
- I love these chunky, textural furniture pieces by Lisa Ertel.
- These warm-toned interiors have a lovely, peaceful quality to them that I hope to achieve in our own home.
- I’ve been really into these minimalist pieces by Axel Einar Hjorth lately.
- I pretty much want to sit and read in every room of this house.
- These delicate “symbol vases” by Nicolette Johnson have a beautiful form that I love.
- Love how urushi (a Japanese lacquer) is used to create the lustrous surface of this minimalist bench.
- If I’m ever in need of a burst of inspiration, all I have to do is look at photos of the beautiful home of J.B. Blunk.