Hi all! It's been a while since I've made a list of "Weekend Links", but as it's getting gloomier here in L.A. (as close as it gets to winter weather here), I've been itching to gather of list of links that would tide me over during those colder days. I hope you all enjoy these as well!
- I’ve been eyeing this catalogue of Valentine Schlegel’s work, the photos of her, her work, and her workspace make me want to dig in deeper.
- Love the curvaceous forms of these contemporary pieces by Ian Felton.
- I love looking at old photographs of interiors, and these ones of Jean Prouvé and his designs would be fun to flip through.
- One of my favorite homes - the Glass House by Lina Bo Bardi.
- I’m a big reader, and the library in Villa Mairea by Alvar Aalto is drool-worthy.
- This furniture collection is a great collaboration between modern furniture design and traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
- Love these glass blown chandeliers by Gabriel Scott.
- Each nook and cranny of this (originally Oscar Niemeyer’s) Santa Monica home looks amazing.
- These colors and forms in these Bauhaus postcards are still so cool.
- I would love to stay in this Plywood House - the mix of plywood with traditional Majorcan materials and handicrafts look beautiful.
szYDQNfTBUZF August 05, 2020
LDqVucPo August 05, 2020