Hi all! Happy New Year! It's been a bit since the last "Weekend Links" post, but we're back for 2020! Without further ado, here's Weekend Links No. 10:
- Love the forms of these ceramics by Kerryn Levy.
- Each of the rooms in the Utsav House located in Mumbai, India, are simply beautiful and feel so nostalgic and airy.
- I love how this new luxury ski resort designed by Pierre Yovanovitch meshes quirky pieces with elegant interiors.
- Love the pops of blue in this Oak Tree House.
- These hyper-real, 3D renderings of interiors by @yaroslav.priadka uses pops of color with scandinavian modern design to make super cool spaces.
- These tableware pieces by Keiichi Tanaka are minimal, yet have a beautiful form.
- I can scroll for hours through this design-heavy blog.
- These brass parabolas by Hector Esrawe are so beautiful in their luminance.
- This quirky one room studio home shows that no space is too small for amazing design.
- Love these marble and stone stools made by Studio Guillaume Delvigne - the simple curves and minimalist design are stunning.
PoXpUnZDb August 05, 2020
nKTswHgNvUItrVfY August 05, 2020